Play Streaming Looking for Eric in High Definition Format. Watch Streaming Looking for Eric in Best Look Video Format. Download Full Looking for Eric in Best Quality. Download Movie Looking for Eric in HD Format. Full Movie Streaming Looking for Eric in High Quality.
You can see complete description of Looking for Eric below:
- Original Title : Looking for Eric
- Movie title in your country : Looking for Eric
- Year of movie : 2009
- Genres of movie : Comedy, Drama, Foreign,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 2009-05-27
- Companies of movie : Diaphana Films,
- Countries of movie : France, United Kingdom,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 119 Min
- Average vote of movie : 5.6
- Youtube ID of movie : j852L4afUJs
- Translation of movie : EN,IT,FR,RU,DE,ES,NL,SR,PL,PT,
- Cast of movie :Gerard Kearns (Ryan), Steve Evets (Eric Bishop), Stephanie Bishop (Lily), Stefan Gumbs (Jess), John Henshaw (Meatballs), Lucy-Jo Hudson (Sam), Eric Cantona (Himself)
Looking for Eric is the foremost movie provided by Diaphana Films, possessing a description of the movie is "A man trying to put his life back on track gets some advice from an unexpected benefactor (the ex football player Eric Cantona) in this comedy-drama from acclaimed British director Ken Loach.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best ear busting sound quality and finest starring actors.
Supposing you strive to request movies by title Looking for Eric, you're on the right site. Here you can watch for free or download it from your mobile device by clicking on the download button. You could even watch an enormous number of latest movie titles without cost by registering just like a member. You individually takes two minutes to register take pleasure in voluminous latest movies free of charge
Screenplay : Paul Laverty, Director : Ken Loach
Of course, now you can view movie regarding Looking for Eric in full length and get the link to this video Looking for Eric in High Definition Quality.
Tags: ex-lover, football, social satire, indie,